Cookie Dough Protein Poppers
3-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Poppers
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, or nut or seed butter of choice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), plus an additional 1-2 Tbsp if your nut or seed butter is particularly oily
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Stevia, Granulated, or granulated sweetener of choice (optional, to taste)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark, mini, plus more for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat your nut or seed butter for 30-60 seconds until softened and easier to stir. If you really want an arm workout, you can skip this step.
- Stir in the protein powder (and, if using, salt and/or sweetener) until combined. The dough should be soft and pliable, but hold its shape when you squeeze it together. If it is too soft, stir in another 1-2 Tablespoons protein powder until it resembles hearty (not soft or oily) cookie dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 Tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Press a few more chocolate chips into the top of each ball for garnish, if desired.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.