Cookie Dough Protein Poppers
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, or nut or seed butter of choice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), plus an additional 1-2 Tbsp if your nut or seed butter is particularly oily
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Stevia, or granulated sweetener of choice (optional, to taste)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini, plus more for garnish
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat your nut or seed butter for 30-60 seconds until softened and easier to stir. If you really want an arm workout, you can skip this step.
- Stir in the protein powder (and, if using, salt and/or sweetener) until combined. The dough should be soft and pliable, but hold its shape when you squeeze it together. If it is too soft, stir in another 1-2 Tablespoons protein powder until it resembles hearty (not soft or oily) cookie dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 Tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Press a few more chocolate chips into the top of each ball for garnish, if desired.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week