Coffee Break Sliders
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a heavy skillet, heat the grass-fed butter over medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion, and sauté in the skillet until soft.
- Season the onion with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high-heat (500 degrees).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ground coffee, salt, and Adobo Seasoning, and mix until combined.
- Form the ground beef into 6 equal portions, and flatten into burgers. Make a slight dimple in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from getting too thick in the middle when they cook.
- Season the meat liberally with the coffee, salt, and Adobo mixture.
- Gently place the burgers on the very hot grill, and cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the burgers over fresh green leaf lettuce, topped with the sautéed onions.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week