Coconut Rice and Watermelon Salad Bowls
Coconut cream, jasmine rice, and watermelon raisin salad.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Rice, Jasmine, cooked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Watermelon, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate, fresh
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raisins, fresh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First prepare your rice. Cook according to directions. Usually 1:2 ratio of rice to water. Drain, stir in 1 tbsp coconut oil and a dash of salt. Let it cool in fridge.
- While the rice is cooling, chopped your herbs and watermelon. Once rice is cooled, stir in the coconut cream and honey
- spoon rice into 2 -3 bowls and top with raisins, watermelon, herbs, and more honey/coconut cream.
Keeps well in fridge overnight too!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Salads Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.