Coconut Lime White Chocolate Shake
- 5.4 oz 5.4 oz 5.4 oz Coconut Cream
- 13.6 oz 13.6 oz 13.6 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar, or honey
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lime Zest
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Chocolate Chips, plus more for garnish
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup shredded Coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Stir or blend together the coconut cream, coconut milk and salt.
- Freeze in small portions (such as an ice cube tray) or in a baking pan (so you can break it up before blending) for a couple of hours until mixture begins to firm up, but is not frozen solid.
- Transfer semi-frozen coconut base to a high speed blender, and add remaining ingredients, except for the white chocolate, shredded coconut and lime wedges that you set aside for garnish.
- Blend until it reaches your desired consistency - you may want to leave the chocolate chips a little bit chunky for some added texture, or continue to blend until it's completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish and serve immediately.
I used 2x5.4 ounce cans, but if you can only get a 13-ounce can, use that instead. You can also add a few shots of rum to the blender with the other ingredients, if you wish. Yield: about 6-8 small milkshakes. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way, and this recipe makes enough for a (small) crowd. If you're just making it for 1-2 people, you may want to make a half recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week