Coconut Lime White Chocolate Shake
A thick, cool and creamy shake flavored with lime, coconut and white chocolate is the perfect way to cool off!
- 5.4 oz 5.4 oz 5.4 oz Coconut Cream
- 13.6 oz 13.6 oz 13.6 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar, or honey
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lime Zest
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Chocolate Chips, plus more for garnish
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut, shredded, for garnish (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Stir or blend together the coconut cream, coconut milk and salt.
- Freeze in small portions (such as an ice cube tray) or in a baking pan (so you can break it up before blending) for a couple of hours until mixture begins to firm up, but is not frozen solid.
- Transfer semi-frozen coconut base to a high speed blender, and add remaining ingredients, except for the white chocolate, shredded coconut and lime wedges that you set aside for garnish.
- Blend until it reaches your desired consistency - you may want to leave the chocolate chips a little bit chunky for some added texture, or continue to blend until it's completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish and serve immediately.
I used 2x5.4 ounce cans, but if you can only get a 13-ounce can, use that instead. You can also add a few shots of rum to the blender with the other ingredients, if you wish. Yield: about 6-8 small milkshakes. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way, and this recipe makes enough for a (small) crowd. If you're just making it for 1-2 people, you may want to make a half recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.