Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cloves
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Allspice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease or line a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking powder and soda and spices. In a large bowl whisk together remaining (wet) ingredients except for the pecans until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour mix to the wet mixture and stir until all lumps are gone.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cavities and top each with chopped nuts. Bake for 23 - 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Use the spatula to loosen the muffins, if they are stuck to the pan too much.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week