Coconut Cashew Energy Balls
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup raw Cashews, unsalted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup shredded Coconut, plus an additional 1/2 - 3/4 cup for rolling
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Stevia, or sub 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the "s" blade, pulse the cashews, coconut and dates several times until finely chopped.
- Add the water, salt, cinnamon and sweetener and process into a thick paste. A few tiny chunks of cashew will remain; that's fine.
- Scoop a 2 Tablespoon portion of the mixture and roll it a ball, then roll in shredded coconut to coat.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week