Coconut Cashew Energy Balls
Coconut cashew energy bites come together in minutes in the food processor. And they're gluten free, paleo, raw and vegan too!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cashews, raw, unsalted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded, plus an additional 1/2 - 3/4 cup for rolling
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Stevia, Granulated, or sub 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the "s" blade, pulse the cashews, coconut and dates several times until finely chopped.
- Add the water, salt, cinnamon and sweetener and process into a thick paste. A few tiny chunks of cashew will remain; that's fine.
- Scoop a 2 Tablespoon portion of the mixture and roll it a ball, then roll in shredded coconut to coat.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Snacks
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.