This salad is packed with protein, eggs, and veggies; yet still makes for a light, refreshing lunch option.
- 3 3 3 Egg
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ham, cubed
- 1 1 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1 1 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Lettuce, green leaf, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, (for the dressing)
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice only (for the dressing)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, (for the dressing)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, (for the dressing)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the eggs in a saucepan with cool water. Bring the water to a boil, and cook the eggs for 10 minutes at a soft boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, pour off the boiling water, and replace with cool water and ice. Allow the eggs to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken tenders to the skillet, and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping occasionally to cook evenly.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes. Then, dice it, and set it aside.
- Cube the ham, and dice the tomato, cucumber, and avocado. Set aside.
- Chop the green leaf lettuce, and divide it equally between two large bowls.
- Peel the eggs, and set them aside.
- Top the lettuce with the chicken, ham, tomato, cucumber, avocado, and hard boiled egg.
- In a small mixing bowl, make the dressing by whisking the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the individual salads.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Nut Free Salads Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.