Clean Eating Enchilada Sauce
This homemade enchilada sauce has no artificial anything, no added sugar, and takes just 30 minutes (max!) to make!
- 28 oz 28 oz 28 oz Fire Roasted Tomato, pureed
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Water, or more or less as needed
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Cumin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Remove the top and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference. You can also add some hot sauce if you prefer some spice.
- Cool completely before serving or storing.
Yield: 3 - 3 1/2 cups, depending on how much you let it thicken.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week