Classic Choc Chip Cookies
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Meal, /Almond flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F)
- Line a baking sheet with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together your egg, coconut oil and vanilla until combined.
- Next add your coconut flour, sugar, baking soda and salt stir until it comes together to form a dough.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Scoop a small portion of cookie dough into your hands and form into your desired shape and size then place onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- FYI – I used 1 heaping Tablespoon of cookie dough per cookie and was able to get 12 bite size beauties out of this mixture. Feel free to make them as big, small, thick or thin as you like just remember you may need to adjust the baking time slightly depending on the shape and size you choose 😉
- Once you have all your cookies shaped bake for 6-8 minutes until the tops are slightly crisp and deliciously golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note – Cookies keep well when stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days (if they last that long 😉 ) and can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week