Cinnamon Steak Skewers
These skewers bring unique flavors to classic grilled steak. Cinnamon is a great pairing with beef, albeit underutilized. The addition of curry and ginger give this dish a warm and slightly tangy flavor.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 24 oz 24 oz 24 oz Steak, four 6 oz steaks
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Soak wooden steak skewers in water for an hour prior to grilling.
- Cut steaks into cubes and place in container to marinate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over steak, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer steak onto wooden skewers.
- Grill skewers 12–16 minutes, turning every 3–4 minutes.
- Plate steak skewers over your choice of salad and serve.
This cinnamon rub is fantastic on any cut of steak, and would also be wonderful on bison, as well as chicken.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week