Cinnamon Spice Pancakes
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tapioca Starch
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pastured Eggs
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients and continue whisking until a smooth batter forms. Note: It will be a little thicker than your typical pancake batter.
- Heat your griddle pan or other pan of choice over medium heat.
- Use either a non-stick coconut oil spray or add a little butter to your heated pan.
- Scoop a couple of spoonfuls of the batter into your pan and spread the batter out a little with the back of your spoon to form a larger circle shape. Remember the smaller they are the easier they are to flip, so choose your size and shape carefully.
- Flip the pancake when it starts to bubble. You can check to see that the bottom side has started to brown just a little. That is the perfect time to do your flipping.
- We like to place the pancakes on a plate in the oven with low heat (about 200 degrees) until all the pancakes are cooked so we can enjoy them together while they\'re warm and right off the stove.
Top with your favorites. We love almond, sunflower seed, or cashew butter, regular grass fed butter, banana slices, strawberry slices, maple syrup, etc. Have fun with the toppings!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week