- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, to deglaze pan
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 7 7 7 Parsnip, peeled and chopped.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel parsnips with a vegetable peeler, and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter on medium heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Place chopped parsnips into the skillet, and stir frequently to ensure all are cooking evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic, and cinnamon, and continue to stir until all are coated evenly.
- Add the last tablespoon of butter if needed to mobilize the spices.
- Saute on medium heat until parsnips are slightly browned on the outside and soft through the middle, about 20 minutes depending on thickness of parsnips.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week