Cinnamon Maple Sugar Glazed Nuts
These nuts are the perfect sweet and salty combo! and made with no refined sugar by using maple sugar!
- 0.5 oz 0.5 oz 0.5 oz Pecans
- 0.5 oz 0.5 oz 0.5 oz Cashews, raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Maple Sugar
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- Whip the egg whites, water, and vanilla with a hand mixer until foamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the salt, cinnamon, and maple sugar until combined.
- Fold together the nuts and whipped egg whites, then fold in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir the mixture together until everything is evenly coated.
- Pour nut mixture onto a lined baking sheet, and place in the oven and bake for 55 minutes. Make sure to stir the nuts every 15-20 minutes with a spatula.
- Let cool (as it will crisp up) before enjoying!
- Use raw nuts that have no added oils or salt. - Feel free to change up the nut combo to any type of nuts you prefer or even seeds! (just make sure they add up to 1 pound) - The nuts come out of the oven looking a little sticky, but trust me they crisp up while cooling! 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.