Cinnamon Curry Steaks
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, unpeeled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 1 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 1 1 Parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 4 4 Turnips, chopped
- 24 oz 24 oz 24 oz Steak, four 6 oz. steaks
- 5 5 5 Cinnamon Stick, Whole
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Place chopped turnip, parsnip, and onion on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Rinse steak under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle steak generously with curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place steak over the chopped vegetables in the crock pot.
- Top steak with ginger, garlic cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Meat Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week