Chorizo and Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chorizo, links
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Salt, for baking sweet potatoes
- Line bottom of a baking dish with kosher salt. Then place washed sweet potatoes on top of salt. Then lightly cover baking dish with foil.
- Place baking dish in oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit for 2 hours or until potatoes are soft to touch.
- Grease a saucepan in coconut oil. I prefer the high sides of a saucepan when cooking down greens.
- Saute chorizo until cooked. Then add in spinach and saute until it's wilted
- Spoon chorizo and spinach over a sweet potatoes and serve.
Cook sweet potatoes ahead of time to make this a quick 10 minute meal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week