Chorizo and Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potato
Make the sweet potato ahead of time for an easy weeknight meal.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chorizo, links
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Salt, for baking sweet potatoes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line bottom of a baking dish with kosher salt. Then place washed sweet potatoes on top of salt. Then lightly cover baking dish with foil.
- Place baking dish in oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit for 2 hours or until potatoes are soft to touch.
- Grease a saucepan in coconut oil. I prefer the high sides of a saucepan when cooking down greens.
- Saute chorizo until cooked. Then add in spinach and saute until it's wilted
- Spoon chorizo and spinach over a sweet potatoes and serve.
Cook sweet potatoes ahead of time to make this a quick 10 minute meal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week