Chocolate & Vanilla Twists
These cookies remind me of the marble cookies I used to get at the grocery store when I was a kid, using my "cookie card." I'm so happy to have a version thats grain-free and prettier as an adult.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Granulated White Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Split the cookie dough into two equal portions, placing half into a small mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder to the cookie dough in the mixing bowl, and combine to create chocolate cookie dough. I find using your hands works best for this.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Working with one flavor of the dough at a time, roll into small balls (about an ounce in weight), and then roll each ball out into a rope about 4 inches long.
- Once both flavors are rolled out, take one of each flavor, and twist them together, connecting the ends to form a circle or wreath shape.
- Place each cookie on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with grandulated sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week