Chocolate Trail Mix No Bake Cookies
An allergen-friendly no bake cookie that can be whipped up in 10 minutes, no oven required!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apples, Dried, Chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Sunbutter (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan on the stove, mix together coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil, and cocoa powder. Bring the mixture to a low boil over medium high heat.
- Once boiling, boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- After 1 minute, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and stir until the trail mix is covered.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of mixture onto the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the batter is used up (makes approximately 1 dozen cookies).
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for later!
Swap out sunbutter for your preferred nut butter if you tolerate nuts. Also, use 1 cup of your favorite trail mix rather than individually adding sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried apple, chocolate chips, and raisins.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.