- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Sunflower Seeds, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour two cups of roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds into a food processor, and blend until you have a fine sunflower meal.
- Add in oil one tablespoon at a time, blending each tablespoon into the sunflower meal until you have a peanut butter–like texture.
- Add in the maple syrup.
- Continue to blend until you have the consistency that you prefer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week