Chocolate Raspberry Mini Muffins
Chocolate and raspberry mini muffins are tasty and adorable! We enjoyed making these mini muffins together over Valentine’s Day. Mini chocolate chips and raspberries fill every bite, nestled in a bed of spongy vanilla cake batter. Your special valentine will be sure to say “be mine” after a bite of these cuties!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 6 6 Pastured Eggs
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend coconut flour, eggs, palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Stir in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Place muffin papers into the mini muffin tray.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 30–35 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week