Chocolate Pudding Pie
Chocolate pudding pie was always served at Thanksgiving by my Grandma Jo. This pie is my dad’s favorite, and we created our version especially for him, for his birthday. He loved every bite!
- 1 1 1 Almond Flour Pie Crust (click for recipe)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Gelatin, Unflavored, Knox brand
- 24 oz 24 oz 24 oz Coconut Milk
- 3 3 3 Eggs, Pastured, whites whipped
- Make an almond flour pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Set whites aside in dish and refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients (except egg whites) in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a light boil while stirring.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into the pudding.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill until serving.
This pie can also be kept in a freezer until served.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week