- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Almonds
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- Chop the walnuts and almonds (the easiest way is to pulse them in the food processor 10-15 times).
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the nuts together with the cacao nibs, cocoa, shredded coconut and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond (or other nut/seed) butter, maple syrup, and oil.
- Pour the wet (nut butter, etc.) mixture over the dry and stir to combine.
- Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking pan and pat into a solid, thick slab. Do your best to avoid the slab thinning out at the ends to avoid burning.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan, during which time the granola will crisp up. Once cooled, use your hands to break the granola slab into bite sized chunks.
- If you are adding dried fruit or chocolate, simple sprinkle the add-ins over the granola once it has been broken up, and use your hands to gently mix everything together before serving or transferring it to an airtight container to store.
Additional add ins: - Dried cherries or other fruit (optional) - Dark chocolate chips or chunks (optional) Warm your nut butter slightly (20-30 seconds in the microwave) to make it easier to stir, if necessary. If you remove the maple syrup (replace it with an equal amount of nut or seed butter), it is compliant. Make sure you're using natural nut or seed butter, great quality cocoa powder, and unsweetened cacao nibs. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Yield: Approximately 5-6 cups
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week