Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Orange Essential Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped - could sub cacao nibs if preferred
- Place all pudding ingredients except for your chocolate chips into a small bowl or jug and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, (overnight is best). Make sure you go and give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure those cheeky little chia seeds haven't settled at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, place the mixture into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could add a splash of maple syrup or honey or even some stevia if you like things on the sweeter side but donu2019t forget we are going to stir through those dark and delicious chocolate chips in a minute and that will add a little extra sweetness too.
- Stir through 3/4 of your chocolate chips and then pour your pudding mixture into cute little cups or bowls and place it back in the fridge for an hour or so to re-set and chill (it gets a little warm and the consistency thins out thanks to the warmth and friction created while your blending it).
- To serve, add a the last of your chocolate chips, sprinkle over those extra cheeky chia seeds and voila - it's puddin' time baby
- Enjoy xo
If you don’t have the same texture issues that I do you can totally skip the blending stage, totally up to you, either way it's just as delicious. Do what you feel 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week