Chocolate Golden Spiced Banana Bread
Deliciously nourishing, hearty, healthy, super moist, chocolate infused, golden spiced banana bread.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, preferably over-ripe
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Cashew Butter, Unsweetened
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, or maple syrup
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Ginger, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cardamom Seed, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cloves, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maca Powder, raw, optional
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Macadamia Nuts, raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cashews, raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almonds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dried Cranberries, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350/F
- Grease/line a loaf pan and set aside.
- Place all ingredients (apart from the toppings) into a food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined. You could also just mash/stir in a bowl if you prefer
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan
- Sprinkle with toppings
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a tooth pick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Slice and Devour.
You can sub your fave grain free granola or nuts/seeds and dried fruits for the topping
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Shellfish Free Snacks
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.