Chocolate Frosted Doughnuts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Stevia, Granulated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 6-compartment doughnut pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the oil, vanilla and vinegar.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until batter is smooth and evenly combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 6 compartments of the prepared doughnut pan (each should be about 2/3 of the way full).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until the tops are domed and the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring doughnuts to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with homemade dairy free chocolate frosting and finish with rainbow sprinkles.
Recipe for homemade paleo chocolate frosting can be found here: http://acleanbake.com/dairy-free-chocolate-frosting/ Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. Unfrosted doughnuts will keep nicely in the freezer, if wrapped tightly, for up to 3 months. Yield: 6 doughnuts
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week