Chocolate Chip Snack Bars
These yummy bars are soft with a cake-like texture and studded with rich chocolate throughout! They are also a super easy to make gluten and grain free dessert!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, (or grass-fed butter)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashew Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 pan with coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil (or grass-fed butter) in microwave or on stovetop. Let cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a food processor mix the coconut oil (or butter), raw honey, vanilla, and egg, until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl mix salt, baking powder, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, and cashew flour until combined.
- Add 1/2 dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix. Add the rest of dry ingredients and mix until combined scraping down the sides of the bowl. Fold in most of the chocolate chunks until evenly distributed, by hand with a spatula.
- Pour into baking pan. Sprinkle rest of chocolate chunks on top, press into dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!
-The coconut oil can be subbed for grass-fed butter, both work great! -Chocolate chunks or chocolate chips can be used for the chocolate, or a little bit of both!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.