Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Egg Free
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond flour, salt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Blend in melted coconut oil with a hand mixer.
- Stir in chocolate chips, and keep in the freezer until use.
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week