Chocolate Chip Cherry Ginger Cookies
Sink your teeth into these thick, soft chocolate chip cookies with spicy ginger and sweet cherries!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, beaten
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, chopped
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pecans, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cherries, dried, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ginger Root, dried and chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with a nonstick pad or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, stir together the egg, vanilla, maple syrup and melted coconut oil or butter
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine. Scrape down the bottom and sides of the bowl to make sure everything gets incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, dried cherries, and ginger.
- Scoop 3 Tablespoon portions of dough and roll into a ball. Use your palm to flatten into a thick disc and place on the cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, spacing each cookie 2-3" apart on the sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the cookie sheets until firm (see note), before moving to a rack to cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you prefer more dough in your cookie, feel free to decrease some or all of the the measurements as follows - 1/3 cup chocolate chips - 1/4 cup chopped pecans - 1/4 cup dried cherries (chopped) - 1/4 cup dried ginger (chopped) When you remove the cookies from the oven, they will seem so soft that you'll think something is wrong. The tops will look slightly golden, but if you try to pick one up, it will be so soft, it will probably crumble in your hand. That's ok, and that's why you need to let the cookies cool on the sheets before you try to move them.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.