Chocolate and Peppermint Swirl Truffles
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Peppermint Oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Cocoa Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl combine coconut butter, peppermint oil, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until all are combined.
- Sprinkle the unsweetened cocoa powder on top of the coconut butter mixture and stir gently.You want the cocoa powder to blend, but not completely so it has a "swirl" look to it through the coconut butter.
- Form coconut butter mixture into 4 equal balls and place on a small dish.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week