Chive Butter Chicken
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Leg Quarter, prick skin with a knife
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 375.
- Rinse chicken under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a glass baking dish.
- Lightly prick the skin of the chicken with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Becareful not to puncture the meat of the chicken.
- This is to make sure that the fatty juices from the skin help to moisten the chicken while cooking.
- Carefully lift the skin off the thigh of the chicken and stuff with minced garlic.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter and chives.
- Blend with a fork until you have a lightly whipped chive butter.
- Rub chive butter liberally over the skin of the chicken legs (since the legs will be cold, it helps to melt the butter slightly so that it easily coats the chicken).
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, and roast at 375 for 35minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week