- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 2 2 Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thoroughly rinse parsley and remove leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- Slice lemons and discard seeds.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small bowl and add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.
- Serve with strip steak or breakfast burrito.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week