Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless, Diced and sauteed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, Granny Smith, Diced and set aside
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, Cleaned and diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Walnuts, Organic, Chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lime Juice, You can use fresh squeezed but i buy the pre-squeezed.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Honey, Raw
- .16 tsp .16 tsp .16 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- 050 cup 050 cup 050 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, celery and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and honey and mix until well blended.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Spoon dressing over chicken and toss to coat completely.
- If making salad ahead of time, keep chicken mixture and dressing separate until just before eating.
- Lastly top with dried cranberries. Enjoy!
I cheat sometimes and candy the walnuts with some cayenne pepper, Ghee and brown sugar. I don't mix this in with the dressing as it takes away the crunch so I top the salad with it along, with the cranberries. No matter how you make it, it really is a crowd pleaser.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week