Chicken Pot Roast
Simple, delicious, and comforting: this recipe takes simple and humble ingredients and turns them into an amazing meal.
- 1 1 1 Onion, quartered, and thinly sliced
- 3 3 3 Carrots, large, peeled and chopped
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Celery, chopped
- 2 2 2 Potatoes, White, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 1 1 Chicken, Whole
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Chop the vegetables and place in a heavy pot. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on top and season with Adobo Seasoning.
- Add the chicken stock, cover with a lid, and bake for 2 hours at 325 F.
- After 2 hours, remove the lid, increase the temperature to 400F, and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Serve chicken over the vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week