Chicken Kale and Butternut Soup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Butternut Squash, peeled and cored
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Kale, chopped and ribs removed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Chicken Breast, Skinless, shredded
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat and add the olive. Once hot add the butternut and bell pepper and sautu00e9 for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chopped kale, thyme and basil and thoroughly mix.
- Add the shredded chicken, broth, salt and pepper and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until butternut is softened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to use a rotisserie chicken in or any other shredded chicken you prefer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week