Chicken Fajita Nachos
Chicken Fajita Nachos are a great recipe to serve at a cookout, or football game party. This recipe serves a lot of people, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 4 4 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, 1 pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, 1 pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Vidalia Onion, 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Tortilla Chips (Siete Grain-free), (two 5 oz. bags)
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Sliced Jalapeños (click for recipe), pickled
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Mexican Cheese Blend, organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Roma Tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In an Instant Pot, place the chicken breasts, season with the Primal Palate Taco Seasoning, and add the cup of chicken stock.
- Seal the Instant Pot, and use the Poultry setting to cook the chicken.
- While the chicken is cooking in the instant pot, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Add the bell peppers and onion, and saute until slightly charred. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and turn the heat down to medium-low, and cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the chicken is finished in the instant pot, remove, and shred with two forks.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat your oven to bake at 450 degrees.
- Spread the two bags of Siete tortilla chips over the baking sheet. We used a combination of the Nacho flavor, and the Sea Salt flavor.
- Top the chips with the shredded chicken, then the fajita vegetables, and then the pickled jalepenos.
- Top with an even layer of the organic Mexican cheese blend.
- Place the nachos in the oven for 4 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, and top with fresh, diced tomato, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week