Cauliflower Tabbouleh (Grain Free)
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe), fine, like couscous
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, minced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mint Leaves, minced
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Green Onion, thinly sliced, or 1 shallot finely chopped
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Roma Tomato, diced
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Lemon, juiced, or more to taste
- In a large frying pan or sauté pan, heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the cauliflower couscous and sauté for 10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and some of its water has evaporated.
- Spread the cauliflower couscous to a rimmed cookie sheet and let cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the herbs and the vegetables.
- Transfer the cauliflower couscous to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the herbs, the scallions (or shallot) and lemon juice with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the diced tomatoes and fold gently to distribute the tomatoes evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
NOTES To make ahead: The cauliflower couscous and the vegetables and herbs can be prepared one day ahead. Store separately and mix the day it will be served.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week