Carrot Orange Bread
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, (large)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Orange Juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Orange Zest, measured gently packed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8.5" loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the orange juice and zest. Add the dry mixture (flours, salt, etc) and whisk until thoroughly combined and no clumps remain. Don\'t forget to scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure you have everything well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then tent with tinfoil and bake for another 30-40 minutes until a tester comes out mostly clean (a few small crumbs are ok).
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week