“Canned” Butternut Squash Soup
- 425 gram 425 gram 425 gram Butternut Squash, pureed, or one can
- 7 oz 7 oz 7 oz Tomato, stewed, or 1/2 can
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup free range, organic Chicken Stock
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, squash, and spices in that order to the Blendtec and secure lid.
- Run soup cycle twice or until soup is throughly heated and steam rises from the top of the Blendtec.
- Serve. Wasn't that easy?
You don’t actually need a Blendtec for this recipe but that’s how I prefer to make it. I’m not sure how well this soup would work in other blenders as they may not be designed to handle hot liquids or may not have a vent in the lid to let heat escape. In this case, it’s easy to just blend all the ingredients then add to a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until flavors are well combined.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week