Candy Cane Kisses
Think of these cookies as Peanut Blossoms, but with a holiday twist! These beauties are rolled in crushed candy cane, giving them a pepperminty crunch!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Candy Canes, crushed
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Chocolate Kisses
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll balls of dough in the crushed candy cane.
- Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press chocolate kisses into the center of the cookies.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week