- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.375 cup 0.375 cup 0.375 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Walnuts, Organic, roughly chopped
- Melt butter in the bottom of a heavy-bottomed pan over medium high heat.
- Stir in vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and salt until sweetener is melted.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the walnut pieces. Use a spatula to gently toss the walnuts until they are fully coated with the syrup. At first, not much syrup will adhere to the nuts, but keep working. The syrup thickens and adheres as it cools.
- Cool nuts completely before serving.
You can try to sub coconut oil for the butter, but I haven't tried it so I'm not sure how it will turn out. Store fully cooled nuts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week