Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, cut into spears
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water.
- Pat dry, then cut into small spears.
- Combine Cajun spices in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sweet potato spears with melted coconut oil to lightly coat.
- Dust spears with the spice mix, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
My Family Absolutely Loved these fries!! However next time I would only put 1/2tsp of the cayenne pepper. It was pretty spicy:)
These are so easy, and I’ve been doing these without a recipe and never seem to get the oil:potato ratio quite right. These are perfect and SO easy! yummmm
Note – I’m a spice wimp and these have just the right amount of kick for me, if you like challenge you could probably up the heat.
sorry, update to my comment above after reading the other review, I think (knowing that I can’t handle much spice) added only a pinch of cayenne and that was enough for me. The rest I followed exactly.
they were a great hit, my family and friends love spice so we kicked it up some and wow! it was awesome, thanks again for wonderful recieps .
Loved them, but definetly turning down the cayenne pepper next time, my mouth is on fire!
Very delicious and easy, but yes, do yourself a favor and cut down on the cayenne and paprika…a lot!
missus and i both love hot, so we added a bit more cayenne, these went amazingly well with our lemon butter cod 🙂