Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water.
- Pat dry, then cut into small spears.
- Combine Cajun spices in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sweet potato spears with melted coconut oil to lightly coat.
- Dust spears with the spice mix, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week