Butternut Squash Fritters
These 20 minute butternut squash fritters are the most amazing make-ahead snack or delicious side dish to serve with roast meat for company. They have tons of amazing herb flavor which pairs so well with the tender, sweet squash.
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Butternut Squash, grated
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp dried Thyme
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), for cooking
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the squash, eggs, coconut flour, thyme, rosemary, basil, and salt.
- Form into balls about the size of your palm and flatten into little patties.
- Fry in coconut oil, ghee, or butter until golden brown on each side.
You can cook these in lard or coconut oil if you wish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week