Buffalo in a Pig’s Blanket
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Bison, (any ground red meat would work)
- 2 2 2 Egg
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Bacon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent splintering.
- With hands, mash together meat, eggs and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 1″diameter meatballs.
- Wrap each meatball in a strip of bacon and skewer to keep together.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 30 minutes – laying down some cabbage or spinach under the meat would be an excellent idea we’ll do next time.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Dairy Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.