Buffalo Chicken Skewers
Easy to make chicken and vegetable skewers marinaded and topped with a spicy buffalo sauce.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Bell Peppers
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Lemon Juice, to finish
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Parsley, to garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cube the chicken and place it in a shallow dish.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Measure 1/4 cup of the sauce and pour it over the chicken. Marinade in the fridge for at least 60 minutes. While the chicken marinades, slice the zucchini and chop the pepper into equally-sized squares.
- Remove the marinaded chicken from the fridge. Assemble the skewers by alternating between chicken and vegetables. Using 5 chicken chunks and 4 veggies (2 each) per bamboo skewer, I made 7 skewers.
- Heat an indoor grill per its instructions and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grill the skewers 3-5 minutes per side, until lightly browned. Transfer the skewers to a lined baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked through and no longer pink.
- Finish the skewers with the remaining buffalo sauce, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and fresh parsley.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week