Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins
"Pack an extra protein punch into your morning with these savory egg muffins!"
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Chicken Thigh, skin on, boneless, skinless (or breast meat)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste, + 1 tsp
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's, + 2 Tbsp (or other with clean ingredients)
- 6 6 6 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken thighs and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the shredded chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.
Notes from Diane: "My favorite organic gluten free hot sauce is from Arizona Gunslinger - chipotle habañero! Yes, you can enjoy this recipe while on the 21-Day Sugar Detox!"
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free GAPS Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.