Buffalo Chicken Casserole
A delicious and (optional if your diet permits it) cheesy, healthy dinner with a kick!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Egg Whites
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Sautee the chicken breasts in 1 cup of the hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a pyrex with the chicken.
- Line spaghetti squash over the chicken.
- Whisk the remainder of the hot sauce with the egg whites and pour mixture over chicken and squash.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Top with parm and broil for additional 5 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week