Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Scapes
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Garlic Scapes, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Salted, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400 degrees.
- Toss Brussles sprouts, garlic scapes, melted butter, salt, and pepper in alarge mixing bowl.
- Pour seasoned vegetables into a pyrex baking dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the leaves on the Brussles sprouts arecrispy.
- Stir vegetables after 15 minutes to make sure all cook evenly.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week