Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Dates
Bacon-wrapped dates is one of our favorite finger foods to take to parties. We took this concept and combined it with seared Brussels sprouts, resulting in a side dish that is sweet, salty, and savory; all at the same time.
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Bacon, chopped
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Brussels Sprouts, sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dates (Medjool)
- Salt, to taste (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Place the strips of bacon in he skillet, and cook them until crispy.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet, and sauté them until soft.
- Add the dates, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.