Brown Butter & Herb Roasted Carrots
I don’t like boring veggies. I need my salads to have all sorts of flavors and textures, and I like most of my veggies roasted or sautéed with fat, garlic, sea salt, and other seasonings. In other words, I want to be excited about eating vegetables. 🙂:) These carrots are SUPER simple but really yummy. Throw them in the oven while you prepare your main dish, and you’ll have a complete meal!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Carrots
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Brown Butter Ghee, Tin Star, melted
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sage, dried
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Thyme, dried
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat over to 425 F
- Chop carrots into little (no wider than 1/4") pieces
- Place chopped carrots in a large bowl and combine them with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread on a baking sheet and cook for 55-60 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.