Broccoli Cream Sauce
A dairy-free alternative to thick, creamy pasta sauce.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full-fat
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by steaming the broccoli until soft.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the coconut oil. Slice and saute the mushrooms (5-8 mins).
- Stir in the steamed broccoli and use the back of a spoon to mash the broccoli until well broken up.
- Pour the coconut milk over the vegetables and reduce the heat to low. Allow the sauce to simmer about 15 minutes.
- Season the sauce and stir in the coconut aminos.
- Serve over prepared spaghetti squash.
The sauce will thicken if leftovers are stored in the fridge. To eat the next day, simply reheat sauce in a pan over medium heat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.