A sweet potato crust with a ham, egg and vegetable topping.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Sweet Potato, shredded
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Green Bell Peppers
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Kale, chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Ham, thinly sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sweet potato, 2 eggs, coconut flour and salt and pepper and mix well your hands until the mixture holds together. Separate in half, and form into two crusts. Place both crusts on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the toppings.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Cook the green pepper, garlic and kale until the is wilted. Add the remaining 2 eggs to the pan and scramble lightly. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the eggs are almost cooked through.
- Remove the pan from heat, and stir in the basil.
- Flip over the cooked crust. Top the crust with egg mixture, tomato and ham in that order.
- Bake for an additional 5-8 minutes, serve and enjoy.
Add 3 ounces grass-fed cheese if you aren't dairy-free.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week